26.Weak Monday.

Hi, happy monday guys.

Today I did not come to work because of a little unwell, who knows what's going on with my body, as if really heavy to go to work and feel unusually sleepy. Even this morning I almost slept while riding my bike on the road .. funny huh.

Talk about a job, should I have a meeting this morning with the project manager on the performance of our clients as a consultant. and will be a lot of complaints that will be opened in the meeting, it was also as a means to determine if we could give a positive change regarding our performance.

Talk about our clients now, I find that my clients who now seems to rely too much on consultants, but as long as we did was in accordance with the procedures performed. I was lucky because I am now involved with a foreign company that upholds the rule. Regulation of international standards that have become standard everywhere.

I do not want to blame the client, because it is basically the client is king, but also has unique experience in my opinion, especially if we are working with government companies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

143.QUOTE DEEPAK CHOPRA

136.GUNUNG MUNARA

139.BYE.COM