29.Another Friday ~

This week was re going to end.

This work makes me think of a perspective and mindset that changed the course of the time. Today seemed to run without looking back, walking alone, continues to not stop until the end of the expected ready to face. yes, this job is inversely proportional to the time to understand what it means. The work looked at the time from behind, not from the front as most people see it.

It makes the time seemed less every week, every day. 7 days a week, feeling small, 24 hours a day? was very less. In fact, I only work with my portable computer looking at every day, looking at documents that seemed to have no end, met with new problems every day, looking at the different personality characteristics.

ahhh....., it feels like screaming that I'm happy to live in the world, given the great opportunity while still young, when I still had a tough loss in the face of hard reality of life, as in an authentic hadith, the Prophet Muhammad was asked by a friend,''When the main charity?'' then Rasulullah SAW said,''You alms at a young healthy, eager to get rich, and the fear of poverty.'' and i felt this hadith has a deep meaning to me.

I feel I must add lucky in my middle name, I have to feel I was lucky, with me thinking that way, when you receive a sense of sharing more. Oh, sorry if a bit out of topic, which finished recounting my work. hahahaha. yes it is 17.30 already and I am still in the office now and ready to go home, it looks like there will be a big wind and had to hurry up. see you again!


Comments

Anonymous said…
[url=http://viagranowdirect.com/#ezsgl]viagra online[/url] - order viagra , http://viagranowdirect.com/#kvbqv cheap viagra online
Anonymous said…
[url=http://levitranowdirect.com/#srqlj]levitra online[/url] - buy levitra online , http://levitranowdirect.com/#qgdqr buy cheap levitra

Popular posts from this blog

143.QUOTE DEEPAK CHOPRA

136.GUNUNG MUNARA

139.BYE.COM